ARCHERY RANGE RULES
1. Know and obey all range commands.
- Keep your arrows in your quiver or tube holder until you are told to shot.
- Only use the arrows made for you and your bow. (Note: Arrows that are too short are dangerous to try to shoot.)
- Always keep your arrows pointed down and towards the target.
- If you drop an arrow, leave it on the ground until you are told to get it.
- Always walk at the archery range.
- Always be absolutely sure that the path to the target and beyond is clear.
- Only release the bow string at full draw when there is an arrow on the string. “Dry firing” may cause damage to the bow, and is dangerous.
- Secure all loose clothing, remove bracelets, necklaces, etc. and tie long hair back.
- Always treat your archery equipment with respect.
- Always treat your fellow archers with respect.
- Please keep talking to a minimum while archers are on the line.
- Crossbow archers use only the indoor targets designated for crossbow or broadhead use.
- 14. The 3-D target can only be used by long bow and compound archers.